Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 12th August 08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Tuesday 12th August 08 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 12th August 08   Tuesday 12th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:10 am

afternoon everyone........... well the kids are home... they are still on canada time and are up all night and sleeping all day and as a result the whole house is now on canada time.... Rolling Eyes

we have been getting the hair cuts today before they go back to school next week and the girls have been having a fashion show with their new uniforms... lol!

we just have daniels shoes to get...and since he is fussy its proving to be as hard a task as it is every year!

Tam..the rugby shirts came from M&S this morning and am well happy with them..thanks hun you are a blessingx

wishing you all a lovely day and some sunshine!!! flower

lou
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 12th August 08   Tuesday 12th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:29 pm

Lol sounds like a busy day hun xx

So glad the shirts worked out ok

Thanks for the sunshine lol we need some xx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 12th August 08   Tuesday 12th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

Well Lou you did have a busy day.

I got loads done in the garden today and it was supposed to rain so thanks Lou cause the sun shone all day. xxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 12th August 08   Tuesday 12th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Time for today's card.

Develop your discrimination for the essentials in your life.

The angels are saying that if we trust them we will always have what we need in our lives.

However we should try not to be so materialistic as this can overshadow what we should truly desire. We should look at everything and ask ourselves "do we really need so much".
We should also practice humility,

We should practice clearing our space as clutter in our homes attracts stagnent and negative energies.

If we de-clutter physically it will help us mentally and spiritually.

A good way to clear stale energies is to smudge with sage or insense stick especially in corners. You can also imagine a golden light surrounding your home, shining through the windows and doors and cleansing everything.

I am the worse hoarder and when i do get rid of stuff i go and buy more so the clutter remains lol.....

Please think about what this card is telling you as it might be different from what i feel. We should follow our own intuition.

Angel Blessings

Tuesday 12th August 08 5601495457a7376406846l
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 12th August 08   Tuesday 12th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:06 am

Chris i too am a hoarder and the amount of stuff i have got rid of recently would fill another 2 houses ,but even more has to go ..i feel so drowned in it all..........think i need to get into the garden more and watch my gardener [TRICIA] working lol........

yes a good card ty xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 12th August 08   Tuesday 12th August 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 12th August 08
Page 1 of 1