Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 4th September

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luna~pixie

luna~pixie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Thursday 4th September Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 4th September   Thursday 4th September EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 am

Thursday 4th September 1218672qvx0ictvm1

Oh my gosh, what a nightmare 6 weeks that was lol. The kids are now back at school cheers and i have my life back Very Happy

I dearly love my kids, it was all i ever wanted to do, but not for 6 weeks 24/7 haha. The arguments, bickering, not playing with each other, plugged in all day and not doing anything else, fighting, pestering and basically in your face all the time. Every time i sat down to do anything, i had to get up again, mainly to referee!!!! It was nice one day and they were on their game consoles, i asked them to go out to play, but no they wouldnt.........................so i turned the electric of Laughing Laughing Laughing

I now have the time to do the things i want, so hello all. I hope everyone is well to. Touch wood, no illnesses here, we are all fine. I am still a bit down, but picking myself up now i have some stress free time lol.

Demolition moving news.........a lot of people are moving now, we have our number now to put our names down for houses, so we check every week to see if there is anything available. If we do find one, it depends who else has put in for it as to wether we get it or not, so its a waiting game now. Thats one of the other reasons i havent been on to, i have started packing boxes.........oh boy lol.

The stalker has cut her hours down a bit, hubby had a word. Plus she got bored, because i kept going upstairs to sort stuff out haha. She also has somewhere else to go and sit all day, so it takes it of me a bit Very Happy

Right, going to catch up with everything else now. Have a good day all, love you all and ive missed you all to xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4th September   Thursday 4th September EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 4:25 am

Well its nice to see you back Dawn ...what a bummer the holidays are ,should`nt be allowed I say hehe ...there is a lot going on in your life with moving etc and you need to find five minutes to relax and do nowt or come on here for some kind words and inspiration xxx

Glad your back ,missed you
Thursday 4th September 0220go10
Lovenlight
Jane xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4th September   Thursday 4th September EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 7:54 am

Welcome back Dawn. You have had a hectic time lately.

Looking forward to getting to know you

I am away at the moment so not on a lot.

hope to be back to normal by next weekend.

Love to all

xxxx lol!
Back to top Go down
luna~pixie

luna~pixie

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4th September   Thursday 4th September EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:02 am

Awwwwwww ta guys xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 4th September   Thursday 4th September Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 4th September
Page 1 of 1