Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pass the news around...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Please pass the news around... Empty
PostSubject: Please pass the news around...   Please pass the news around... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:41 am

WE ARE BACK AND HOPING TO GET MEMBERS BACK ON BOARD POSTING AS AND WHEN THEY WISH TO, NEED TO, WOULD LIKE TO... PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH OTHER MEMBERS THAT MAY HAVE MISSED US LIKE I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL x
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com
-Melissa

-Melissa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Please pass the news around...   Please pass the news around... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 1:32 pm

Again thank you for taking the time to respond to my message regarding Tarot cards, I had my reply all set to send and again it just went "poof" Gone-Spirit must have had a reason. I work with Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards, by Doreen Virtue, P.H.D., for two years and I introduced myself to each card and thanked them for having me as their owner. I did not know NOT to store them with citrine or quartz-I just started doing this about a month ago-do you know if I need to do some kind of repair/ cleansing-anything? I feel good about my interpretations,yet still doubt lingers if I am interpreting the correct message from the Guides. Recently I was pulled to The World Spirit Tarot, like you said I introduced myself and thanked them for allowing me to be their owner. This Tarot is a challenge-if I go by what I feel a card is saying then check the booklet it can be way different, but I love working with them and sometimes I feel they are better suited for a reading than the Angel Cards. There are times I will pull a card and I get nothing-I'm just blank-ever get that? I hope you all can bear with me while I learn rules that I am ignorant to, I pray you will speak up and let me know when I need to be spoken to-its for the highest good and I am open to all the knowlege I can get. I have nobody else-what I have learned has been mostly instinct, occasionally some earth angel will guide me -an example: the rule of asking permission-I have a message from your Mother-in law do you want to hear it(Ignorantly, after receiving this message I called my sister and told her the message and she hung up on me-later I learned there are "rules" just wish I had a book about what they all are!! affraid ). My siblings are loving, they just think I need to be put into an assylum, so I keep my (mediocre)abilities to myself-yet they will go PAY for a psychic reading! Go figure!! confused
Thank you all again-you've made me feel very welcomed. Let me know if I can give back in someway.
In light,love, blessing and respect-from my heart to yours, from yours to the Universe.
-M Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://Oceanchild@live.com
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Please pass the news around...   Please pass the news around... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Bless you... we are all in the same boat here M, please never think we will assume anything other than welcome and hi, how r u and thank god ur here! lol. Thats what we are all here 4, a little learning, a little shared knowledge, humor and friendship; that's what Lovenlight has always been about Very Happy

Re the pulling of a card and getting blanks, oh yeah- i get that 2! We can give guidance based on our cards and our intuition but sometimes the blanks are there 4 a reason I am sure; not everything is there 2 b read if u get what i mean. Keep the faith in yourself and trust your instincts & always read with the highest intentions and you will be doing all that spirit expects of you Smile

Re the cleansing side of things, well as long as it is ust you handling your cards and you reaffirm your gratitude to them after each use I think thats all is necessary. Maybe nothing wrong with a top up of rolling citrine over each card and consecrating them once in a while but other than that it;s about how you feel I think.

Thankyou for your posts, always a pleasure to read them, Kerry x
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com
-Melissa

-Melissa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Please pass the news around...   Please pass the news around... EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Like a Star @ heaven You are such a bright beautiful shining light! I love being here because I feel soo good, the positive energy truly makes its way even via computer! You are magic-Thank you for creating this for people-everything cost money to join and too many like myself have lost jobs and just do not have the extra to give a credit card number to paypal or whatever but you provide this for free-all the time and effort is so selfless and it makes my heart feel so happy there are earth angel like you and everyone is so positive, like I told chris I joined yesterday at 8am and never left until 3am the next morning-I have read almost all the rules and while I finish that I still get to talk to my new friends and learn more.
<3 in light, love,blessings, and gratitude,
-M.
Back to top Go down
http://Oceanchild@live.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pass the news around...   Please pass the news around... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pass the news around...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovenlight :: Welcome :: Important News-
Jump to: