HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Personal Card

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry
Manager

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Personal Card   Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:19 am

If you would like a card pulled just for you please request it here x

flower study flower

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Personal Card   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:00 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I would love that!
May I request a card pulled whenever it is a good time for you? Thank You Kerry for offering!
In Love, light, honor and blessings,
sunny -M.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Oceanchild@live.com
Kerry
Manager

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Personal Card   Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Dear M, I hope this finds you well. Here is the card I pulled for you, I hope you can take guidance and love from it....

NURTURING

Your quest tosses you into the multidimensional world of nourishment. You are needing to become proficient in the art of self-nurturing, on all the levels of your life, before you are ready for what is next on your quest. It is vital that you choose to bond with nature to awaken what has been lying dormant and what is now needed.

Nurturing is a change in the way you think and what you believe. A nurturing life is one where you choose to live as if every moment and everything that happens in your life is there to bring you only the most wonderful, loving and deeply nourishing experience.

Women have a special affinity with nature and the earth. We share the ability to cycle, menstruation and the seasons, we bring forth new life, and we are capable of nourishing life from our bodies. We are mothers as the earth is our mother. Therefore going into nature to seek that nourishment is particularly revitalising.

Do you fret and foam at the merest mention of having to take time to take care of yourself because all you do is work, work, work? Someone has tampered with your brain- time for a serious reprogramming. Are there ot enough hours in your day, after you have nurtured everyone on your family, your job, your community and those you haven't met yet, for you to nourish yourself? Time to make YOU a priority. Perhaps you don't feel it's your turn yet? Stop putting up road blocks to your nourishment. You deserve it, you need it, so just open up to receive it.

None of us, no matter how gifted with abundant energy, can go for long periods of time without replenishment, without receiving deep, sustaining hunger-quenching nourishment. Part of the agreement we signed when we incarnated into physical form was that we could take care of the vehicle. Eead your fine print! And that means taking time to nurture x

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Amen to this lovely card!!   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Thank you Kerry!
I know exactly what the Angels and Spirit are saying to me through this beautiful card and through your interpretation of it, and will head your advise. This is a lovely card, what deck is this one?

In light, love, and nuturing,
I love you -M. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Oceanchild@live.com
xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Personal Card   Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 am

Kerry,

i would be grateful if you would pick a card whenever is convenient for you.

Blessings

Chris xxxxx
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal Card   

Back to top Go down

Personal Card
Page 1 of 1