Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday 3rd April 09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Friday 3rd April 09 Empty
PostSubject: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 am

The Empress
The Empress represents the powerful female side of our dual nature, she is the fertile Mother/Goddess figure of the Tarot. Associated with Venus and the Triple faced Goddesses.

As a daily card the Empress confirms that your female, nurturing, tactile side is very evident right now.

This is a time when you are brimming over with creativity, and whether it is children or ideas that you are birthing, the result will be the same!

Food, Fabrics, rich colours! all draw you to them today, allow yourself to enjoy them all and perhaps if you can make time, treat yourself to something wonderful like a massage or beauty treatment of some kind.

If you are working, make sure that the area in which you work is pleasant with flowers or some little personal things, and be sure to honour any new and creative ideas that surface today as they will be important and relevant.

Friday 3rd April 09 Ma1200dpi003-1
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:46 am

Like a Star @ heaven lou-
Thank-You!
In light, love, and blessings,
-M. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://Oceanchild@live.com
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Thank you M.

Today i returned to work in the british Heart charity shop. I am a volenteer and have had treatment on my poorly arm so was off for 3 weeks.

And guess what??

My manager gave me a beautiful big bunch of roses.

So not only were they with me in my workplace but they are near me now and they smell divine.

Love Chris xxx
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Dear Chris,
I am sooo Happy for you!!
Your such a lovely person, you deserve big bunches of red roses everyday!! You have had a time of it haven't you dear? Yet you keep moving forward, volunteering at the British Charity is such a beautiful way to show your gratitude. You received those roses as a sign from your Angels that they are close by you.
In much love, light, and Giant Hugs you lovely Flower! flower
I love you -M.
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:17 pm

The Angels are so wonderful "M".

You would not believe all the help they give me all the time.

Its truly amazing what they do for us.

Love and light xxx
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:35 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Your sooo right Chris! They sent me to all of you and you have no idea how isolated I felt before finding lovenlight. I was going to try to contact you to let you know I love the pic of you and your Suzuki-it reminds me of when I was in High School I had a Yamaha 250 when I was a senior!haha! but didnt know how to contact you-Im not sure how this work do I email you or does it just automatically go from here to your email like it does with mine when others contact me? Kerry just contacted me through email and said to request a Rune to be pulled I had to request it right here-which looked like right in her space and I have no idea what Im doing! Love ya Chris! Angels guide me!!
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:55 pm

If you look at the top of the page there is one that says messages and you can use this.
Or you can leave a message under one of our comments like you just did.

If you choose to click home at the top you will see a list of all the topics and you can choose one by clicking on the little page icon becide the name of the person who posted the last message.

So you dont have to rely on emails if you just want to brouse all the topics.
Hope this helps "M" i had a hard time with it myself when i started.

Wishing you love and light.

Chris xxx
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 3:31 pm

Like a Star @ heaven You are an Angel from heaven!! Thank you so much for the info!! It will help me a whole lot!!
My mum loved Red Roses, that was always one of her signs to me that she is here visiting me-She probably had some part in you getting your roses and connecting with me and giving me the help she couldnt. But the Major part of you getting a "bunch" of red roses is because you deserve them for having such a kind heart!! I love you -M.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 3rd April 09   Friday 3rd April 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 3rd April 09
Page 1 of 1