Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angels, their origin, nature & purpose...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Angels, their origin, nature & purpose... Empty
PostSubject: Angels, their origin, nature & purpose...   Angels, their origin, nature & purpose... EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:17 am

Angels -- Their Origin, Nature & Purpose

From Ronna Herman,channel for Archangel Michael

The mission of angelic beings is to protect, nurture and guide Humanity. There are many diverse, conflicting beliefs among the Different races, cultures and religions, but one thing they all have in Common is a belief in angels, no matter what they call them.

Angelic Beings act as a transition team during times of great change, such as we are presently experiencing. We are on the brink of a new millennium and humanity is coming of age. We are expanding our consciousness beyond our own little environment as we begin to explore our solar system and beyond.

If we will just open our minds and hearts to the possibility that angels exist and ask for their assistance, they will inspire us, help us create health and abundance, and live in peace and joy. They radiate unconditional love and will help us do the same. However, we must ask for their assistance as we have free will and they will not infringe.

I never feel alone, I always have my angel friend beside me to give me guidance, wisdom and comfort. Turn inward and ask, your guardian angel is waiting for you. Additional Background on Angels Archangel Michael Seven Great Archangels Evolution of Angels First Ray of Divine Will and Power Archangel Michael's Messages On Wings of Light The Golden Promise Your Sacred Quest Scripting Your Destiny.
On Wings of Light

Archangel Michael's messages in On Wings of Light are about love: love of self, love of life and how to enjoy the experience of being an empowered spiritual\human being. We are in a time of transition, an accelerated transformation process in which more and more people are feeling an inner discontent. More people are speaking of their paranormal experiences as we make contact with angelic beings, step through dimensions of awareness, and tap into our higher consciousness.

We all have the ability to access our soul self, or higher self and to draw on the wisdom of the creator. We are all co-creators, either of fear, lack and limitation, or of abundance, joy, peace and love. On Wings of Light is about how to create your perfect reality, your version of paradise and then sharing your manifested dream with others. It is about unity and miracles, and how to reach up and touch an angel.
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com

Angels, their origin, nature & purpose...
Page 1 of 1