Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 13th April 09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Monday 13th April 09 Empty
PostSubject: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:18 am

hello dear friends..just stopping by to leave my love.. hope you are all well...and havent overindulged too much on chocolate since yesterday lol!

wishing you all lots of sunshine today

Monday 13th April 09 Monday12
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 5:43 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Bless you my bright sparkleeee Pixie! sunny Hope yours was wonderful also! Love chocolate!! In Sunny Scotland is it summer there like it is where Kerry is? I ask because I have a great "magick hot chocolate" recipe that is delish! When it gets to be winter-it is spring here in the USA now, I am on the East Coast in the state of Maine and even though it is spring-it is still chilly at night and so still a fun magickal treat! Let me know if you and any one else wants the recipe(if you don't already know it) it is wicked easy and really yummy!

In love, light and lovely blessings,
-M. flower
Back to top Go down
http://Oceanchild@live.com
lou
Admin
lou

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 7:33 pm

our summers are never summer lol... we get a little cozy then a little chilly...we have all seasons in one day here

would love your special recipe!! please do share lol x

hope you are welll hun...and its lovely to see you back again x i thought i was home alone here lol

mwah hugs loux
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Like a Star @ heaven OOhh lou, I hated being away so long but taxes due and I am late filing this year, looking for work, just a bunch of stuff keeping me from my best friends! Left you a bunch of good stuff all over the site...lol. You must come visit some summer, so lovely to see my favorite Pixie-my sons would fall in love with you!! So the magick chocolate recipe: on medium heat in a sturdy pot add 1 cup of water; 1-two inch square of a plain dark chocolate (I get bakers chocolate here in the states-it is only the cocoa no sugar added so taste terrible on its own) now comes the magickal part-begin stirring in these ingredients:1/8 (or a pinch) of cinnamon, a dash of vanilla extract, a pinch of chili powder (yup chili powder!lol) and if your really daring a dash of "hot sauce" (I never use the hot sauce but if you like it try it) and the book says to add honey, but I add a LOT of honey and sugar,by now your hot chocolate is probably boiling decrease heat or increase heat if needed occassionally stir, if it is too thick for your taste I always add more water until it is at the consistency i like. Thats it you only have to wait for the chocolate to melt which happens fairly fast, stir to make sure your other ingredients are mixed in well, pour into your favorite mug or tea cup. I top mine with whipped cream-take a pint of whipping cream pour into a deep bowl, add a cup or two (i use 2-2 1/2 cups) so however sweet you like it, with electric mixer blend on high until cream is thick and fluffy-Yumm! refigerate any left over cream for your next cup of chocolate-this also makes a great icing for a cake, if you need more than one cup of chocolate just add one more of everything. Have you seen the movie Chocolate with Johnny Depp? That is an awesome movie and the heroine in the movie she is sooo awesome, she makes magick chocolate-you Have to see that movie!! big hugs!!!mwah! -M sunny
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 3:00 pm

wowwwww sounds delishous...and not one to share with the kids lmaooooooooooo ...

i havent seen the movie...but anything with Johnny Depps a BIT of eye candy yum...lol

lou x
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Ooohh to be young and beautiful again!! lou you are a Sparkling Beautifly Pixie-mos def NOT Petah Pan!haha!! My sons hearts would be lost to you for sure (fir surwah-down east Maine accent). Yes Johnny Depp is a sex pot pure and simple even Judi Dench thought so -She is also in the movie I love her, any movie I've ever seen with her in it was awesome. I spelled it wrong though it is Chocolat- and they pronouce it shockolot-You gotta get it!
This was soo fun to see my favorite Pixie-Natural beauty just like my baby girl Sarah-my 20 yr old baby girl!
Big hugs!!
-M. sunny
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:03 am

aw bless u chick xxx feel free to virtually adopt me lol lol!

lou
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: I have a new daughter!!! whewwwhwooo!!   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Done Deal!! You are Virtually my Daughter and I just sent you some pics of your brothers and sister!lol!! Man I am the luckiest Mum in the world to have a beautifly Pixie for a daughter!!
Big hugs!! I love you -M.
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 5:26 pm

have mailed ya back yer virtual grandchildren rofllll xmas is an expensive time of the year lmaooooo lol!
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Like a Star @ heaven I AM A GRAMMI!! I LOVE IT!! I HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL VIRTUAL GRANDCHILDREN AND OF COURSE THE MOST INTELLIGENT JUST LIKE MY DAUGHTER LOU! I HAVE JUST HAD THE BEST PRESENT EVER GIVEN TO ME TODAY(well besides my own for real children that are so busy they dont stop by or call very often)-MY DAUGHTER LOU AND MY GRANDCHILDEREN SHANNON, DANIEL, AND SIOBHAN, AND MADDIE AND MAISIE-IM NOT ALONE ANYNMORE!!THANK YOU and THE ENTIRE SPIRIT WORLD AND THE SOURCE, THE FATHER AND MOTHER, THE ENTIRE TEAM OF SAINTS, ANGELS, ASCENDED MASTERS, GUARDIAN ANGELS, ARCHANGELS SPIRIT GUIDES AND LOVED ONES. THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU! big hugs and kisses !
I love you -M.
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:21 pm

aw bless ur cottons...we all one big family xx hugs
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:48 am

Hello everyone lol! lol!

sorry to be away for so long.

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I passed Reiki 2 on monday Yipppppppeeeeeeee

Hope you are all doing fine

Love Chris xxxxx
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 am

wow congratualtions chris hun x well deserved hunni...

thanks for sharing hunni

lou x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 13th April 09   Monday 13th April 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 13th April 09
Page 1 of 1