Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Allergies linked to phenomena~ ty Antam

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Allergies linked to phenomena~ ty Antam Empty
PostSubject: Allergies linked to phenomena~ ty Antam   Allergies linked to phenomena~ ty Antam EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:19 am

There is increasing evidence to show that psychics or sensitives are more prone than others to suffer from allergies.
Poltergiest children in particulat tend to show allergic reactions.

It has been shown that many reactions are caused by hypersensitivity to electricity, in some cases sitting within a few meters of a light bulb will cause an allergic mugraine, lathergy, skin rashes, breathing difficulties or dramatic mood swings.

These same patients also showed the ability to affect electrical equipment, causing light bulbs to blow or inducing anomalous sounds on tv radios, they also have a hightened sensitivity to electricity.

allergies also have a connection with anger, and the anger can cause psychokinetic effects such as teleportation of objects and again electrical equipment interference.

Allergies alter the chemistry of the body, causing a force field that is in some way attractive to phenomena.

Welshman brian williams was so electric that he has only to hold light bulbs in his hand for them to light up.

Well what do you think?

Thought i would share as i suffer with many allergies and found this very interesting xx
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com

Allergies linked to phenomena~ ty Antam
Page 1 of 1