Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 17th July

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Thursday 17th July Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 17th July   Thursday 17th July EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 1:16 pm

Hiya everyone..hope your all having a great day.....we`re still in tidy up mode but nearly finished then we can have fun ....last night I was telling Tammy that we want to go the the highland wildlife park and they have Thursday 17th July 22464510 there .....first comment I came accross today ..how funny eh !
Tammy I will do yor reading tomorrow afternoon at 2.30pm as been too busy today and don`t feel relaxed enough ok .........keep your questin in mind another day lol xxxx

Lou how was the meal last night ....you missed a great chat but suppose you n hhubby come first xxxxxxx

oh well late tea for us as David was at his martial arts club and tricia and I had a bar of chocolate while we waited hehe

x blessings xxx Jane xxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Thursday 17th July Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 17th July   Thursday 17th July EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 4:10 pm

awww i love this pic i sat and watched it for ages lol xx
No problem Jane when ever you have the time hun ty for doing this xx

Tricia did you never get taught not to eat between meals........you will never eat your dinner lol x
So glad you enjoyed chat last night i did to it was nice to relax and catch up and i enjoyed the discussion too.

Im sure Lou had a great time i would if i was being wined and dined lucky girl xx
Back to top Go down

Thursday 17th July
Page 1 of 1