Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Saturday 2nd August 08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Saturday 2nd August 08 Empty
PostSubject: Saturday 2nd August 08   Saturday 2nd August 08 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:45 am

flower Good day to you all xx
Hope everyone is well and having a lovely week end, i have been up early affraid I know what a shocker lol.
I had to go on a course for work, theres no rest for the wicked, they even follow you in the hols too grrr.

Not much planned but a nice hot soak in the tub, to poor to unmotivated and to lazy lmao x

Hope your day is more productive xxx love to all
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd August 08   Saturday 2nd August 08 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:38 am

Hi all
I am having a very lazy day but i have managed to pick an Angel power card for us.

Destiny will fulfill your desires-yet in its own way

Although we can ask the angels to help us with everything in our lives, the answer may not always be what we expect.

The angels will answer our prayers in the way that is right for our highest good and greatest joy.

If for instance we are meant to suffer an illness or a disability as part of our lifes journey, we will better understand what other people are suffering and feel more compassionate towards them.

If we ask the angels they will help us to cope with our problems.

Angel Blessings

Saturday 2nd August 08 2811247382a4489705296b892213673l
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd August 08   Saturday 2nd August 08 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:36 am

Thank you Chris xx
Strangly or not? i asked the Angels for help last night, i feel this card came exactly whwen it was meant to and is speaking volumes to me at this time.

Thanks again this is a great confirmation to me i was heard and helped when needed xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday 2nd August 08   Saturday 2nd August 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday 2nd August 08
Page 1 of 1