Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tuesday 5th August 08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Tuesday 5th August 08 Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:17 am

Good afternoon all xx

Been very busy lately so not been able to pop by....
Went to clacton yesterday for a day out to spoil the boys a bit, had icecream and coffee on the peir, went on the waltzer lmao i do love them, had a few other rides too and then back to my mums ready for when she had finished work, so lucky to have a mum living by the sea.

Got back really late and had a few strange experiences on the way home, i saw a car swirve back and forth and then spin round in circles only to blink and the car was driving by normaly, i also freaked out of my skin when i turned to talk to andy and there was a big black mass inbetween us in the car affraid
I had every hair standing up on end lol andy didnt see it but what he did see was a white thing as he described it keep going towards the radio, he had to keep looking thinking it was me about to change the volume or something........ no were not on drugs and halucinating lmao it was about 11.30 we were driving at.

Well other than that wich was enough of a day for us not up to much today and its wet here and sticky, hope your having a good day xxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 7:34 am

Wow that's amazing Tammy. You must be very receptive to psychic stuff. Don't know what i'd have done lol. xxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 8:12 am

Well Tammy todays card may help you. I picked it before i logged on and wasn't sure how to interpret it untill i read your post.

Recognise the rhythm of your life and go along with it.

Perhaps we need to pay attention to everything that happens. The saying goes "everything happens for a reason".

Every situation is a part of our life's purpose, be it good or bad. We are here to learn and to develop spiritually. I know that i have had many experiences to do with spiritual things and ignored them for years. But in the last 4 years a lot has changed in my life and i cannot ignore it any longer.

Having said that i need to add that sometimes we can pick up negative energy. If that ever happens to you just imagine yourself completely surrounded by a cocoon of bright, white light. This light is the light of the Divine and will keep all negativity out. Also just ask the angels to protect you and say,"I wish to work only with the highest and purest energies" or whatever works for you.
I would just like to add that i never know what i am going to write until i pick a card and sit at the keyboard. Then i write whatever comes.

Angel Blessings
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm

fab card chris... i can take some from it ...bless you... i havent forgotten about setting your own thread for you...still awaiting to get into the admin side to make it happen hun x

im sorry i havent been around much lately.... ive been a bit pre occupied with life in general not on a negative note... just that our kids havent been around for the last three weeks and we have been out and about and generally enjoying being a couple with no ties lol.. havent been out the house so much in a long time and as much as i have enjoyed it .. it comes with its stresses too and sometimes gets a bit much ...overwhelming and tiring...although i do have a sense of achievement.

i hope you have all been well...and havent missed me too much pmslllllllllllllllll

Wink
Back to top Go down
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:46 pm

ps.. tam.. you sure are lucky having a mum by the sea .... i hope you enjoyed your day with the boys x bless them... x

love always chicky

lou x
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:53 am

fantastic card chris ty, i can totally take what its saying xx
Yes things do happen for a reason and i deffo need to pay more attention to things.

Lou i missed ya lol we did enjoy the beach thanks, always cant wait to go again lol.
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:54 pm

Thank you both Lou and Tammy. Its good to know that the cards help, makes it worthwhile and is a great way to keep in touch.

I love the daily affirmations, tarot and fortune stick. There always seems to be something i can relate to.

Hope everyone is having a good week. xxxxxxxxxxx

Tuesday 5th August 08 5601495457a8300723257l
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:04 pm

Ty Chris im glad you can relate to them i also relate so far to your Angel cards, we are truly guiding each ohter with our tools an guides xx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi all hope youv'e had a good day.
Today's card

Now is the time for patience and the willingness to share.

I think this card speaks for itself.

Patience is indeed a virtue and there is a lot of parents out there who are praying for some extre for the hols lol Laughing Laughing

Having patience with people who annoy us actually helps us to be less stressed ourselves.
So perhaps counting to ten is a good idea. If we let it go and don't react we won't stress out.

The willingness to share is something we all need to have.

What you give out you receive double back. And its not just about money, though many are helped by donations.
Its also about sharing our time to help others. Making time to talk or just listen to someone can make a big difference in their lives.
These days most people are so busy, they don't have time for others which is sad as friendship and love are very rewarding

Angel Blessings

Tuesday 5th August 08 5601495457a7575053458l
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Lol i do have a huge problem with patience, im a great sharer though.
A great card and inspiring to, the patience is aproblem and i need to learn to have a lot more of it.
Ty Chris xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 5th August 08   Tuesday 5th August 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 5th August 08
Page 1 of 1