Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wednesday 13th August 08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Wednesday 13th August 08 Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday 13th August 08   Wednesday 13th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:53 pm

Shocked Is it wednesday already?....what happened to tuesday? did we have a day off lol?

I honestly do not know where time is going lately i end up meeting myself coming back again lmao.
Well a dull day shopping for uniform and this horrible bug or what ever it is cant make its mind up if its going or not.
The strange thing is i feel ok again then all of a sudden i feel very very ill.
Nausea, hot sweating panick then my tummy churns i feel dizzy and need the nearset loo, not to mention the headaches.

I have made a connection today with it happening when i go out, i have to get andy to take me home in fear of making an idiot of myself either by fainting or having an accident soz tmi lol.

Well it may be coincidence.

So i have managed to get on here while im feeling ok before im ruff again, hope no one else is suffering with this and having a nice day being blown around its so windy here.

Im missing our chats sniff sniff and want to feel better again miss you all xxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th August 08   Wednesday 13th August 08 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Aw Tammy sorry you are still not too well. I have been asking the angels to help you but sometimes we are just meant to suffer lol. At least when we are well again we appreciate it...no consolation i know. Anyway hope you feel better soon. xxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th August 08   Wednesday 13th August 08 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Today i have been thinking about the angel oracle cards so thought i would draw one for us.

Here goes;

The Angel, Prince of the West

Affirmation.....
I create the reality around me with thoughts of pure love and goodness

Heavenly Function:
To provide us with access to the heavenly realms. To help us develop our intuition and trust our inner knowing; help us experience life through other dimensions.

Intuition is the ability to know something to be true from deep within ourselves. It is the truest, and in some sense, the most immediate way of seeing the reality of self and others.

The Angel Prince of the West enables us to gather useful information which we can then use positively for our growth and development. We can sharpen our consciousness of this function by increasing our awareness and by practice at listening to our inner voice.

This is so true, if we use our intuition we could avoid a lot of problems and people that cause us stress.

Angel blessings

Wednesday 13th August 08 5601495457a7105836130l
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th August 08   Wednesday 13th August 08 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:23 am

Lol Chris im deffo meant to suffer xx feeling much better now ty x

I totally agree with the power of intuition and using it to our advantage, my problem is trusting my instinct although i must say it rarely lets me doen xx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th August 08   Wednesday 13th August 08 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:04 am

its good to try and listen more to ourselves and act on it but not an easy task ...ty chris these cards are great xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday 13th August 08   Wednesday 13th August 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wednesday 13th August 08
Page 1 of 1