Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 15th September

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luna~pixie

luna~pixie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Monday 15th September Empty
PostSubject: Monday 15th September   Monday 15th September EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:38 am

Monday 15th September 504513spqd3y13nqMonday 15th September 1248277vrq4fe28ab

Good morning all.

Yeah its monday again.................kids back to school after a hectic weekend. Peace reigns...... cheers

I am still busy packing, lots of people on the move on our estate as they find houses, its quite sad in a way to. We havent found one yet, but we look every friday. While im packing, im sorting to, anything not going with us, ends up on ebay Very Happy Im having fun with that one hehe.

My ex came yesterday for the 3 boys, but they didnt want to go.........help. What do you do, i cant force them, but hes their dad. Talk about piggy in the middle. If he was really bothered, i would feel guilty, but hes not, so tuff !!!!! I do feel a bit sorry for him though, his dad is really poorly, looks like he has had a small stroke and his cancer may have come back. He has been poorly for quite a while, but this is the worse, so im thinking about him. I dont see him much, but you cant wipe out 15 years of knowing him.

Oh dear, my cuppa has gone again....i drink to much lol. Right, going to get cracking again.

Love to all (where is everyone??????) and have a great day xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Monday 15th September   Monday 15th September EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:40 am

Hi Dawn,

Looks like you are always busy.

I've been painting outside as its got to be done before the winter. The garden is full of weeds after all the rain lol.

Mick has so many appointments at the heart hosp that its hard to get time for everything.

Then of course i had a week in ireland and even more to catch up on.

Still its good to be able to do it as all the healing i have had has helped my arm so much.

I will post an affirmation and an angel card for us all later

xxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Monday 15th September   Monday 15th September EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:53 am

Hiya ,well its been hectic here too ,one of my neices in law was rushed to hospital ,she out now .Bruce started work so Tricia has to take him to it so she forgets to come home again ...too busy yapping lol....I`ve been busy card making and other crafty stuff ......hope to get to chat tonight if anyone can make it .........

sending you all healing thoughts and blessings

lovenlight
Jane xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Monday 15th September   Monday 15th September EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Nice to see you back Jane.
You have been missed
XXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 15th September   Monday 15th September Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 15th September
Page 1 of 1