Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Melissa

-Melissa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. Empty
PostSubject: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:35 am

I already wrote a reply regarding the adeptness of Lou with Tarot Card interpretation, but I clicked on something and the whole thing went away. I just wanted to say that Lou's interpretation was helpful to me, I wondered about the art of reading the Tarot and eventually the clarity just blossoms Like a Star @ heaven the more you work with them-or is it something you either have or you don't?
Thanks again.
-M

Last edited by M on Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Im new and don't know what I'm doing!)
Back to top Go down
http://Oceanchild@live.com
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:00 am

Good morning,

Cards are such a beautiful tool aren't they... so many good things can come from the reassurance and enlightenment we receive from them while reading them correctly of course.

I myself prefer guidance cards and have various sets; the Mayans, Goddesses, Angels and Ascended Masters and the Oracle of the Grail set. I have tarot cards to but the angels and ascended masters pull me more, they speak of such glorious reassurance and love. I think the key is to learn the true meanings of the cards with your heart and trust ini them and of course the more you use them I suspect the more you become attuned to them. I always cleanse and consecrate my cards when i 1st get them and keep them safe with citrine and quartz so as to maintain their clarity.

Do you have a preference or another tool you find useful for divination and guidance?

Love, light and happiness, Kerry
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:10 am

The Tarot can certainley offer advice as well as a potential answer based on the energies surrounding a situation. The cards can shed light on how we can achieve the best out of a situation, gain clarity and possibly motivate us at times when we are inclined to give up. Sometimes this powerful tool does not always give us the answers that we would like but it does offer profound wisdom and focuses on areas that maybe we would not have the courage to look at ourselves.

So true that it doesnt always give us the answers l lol!
Back to top Go down
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 9:12 am

"....it does offer profound wisdom and focuses on areas that maybe we would not have the courage to look at ourselves."

...I like this statement hun, it makes a lot of sense! x
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:18 pm

I hope you will all forgive this Newbie-I think I responded to this in a different section-don't know how but I did that-so sorry. I stand with Kerry, your reply in totality is extremely profound and even your sense of humor at the end "So true that it doesnt always give us the answers-maybe thats the "blankness I sometime get with a card!haha!
Kerry!!! I just re-read your reply and Embarassed I read it wrong the first time-and thought it said to KEEP my cards AWAY from Citrine and Quartz!! I can be soo Mrs MaGoo!! I better have my eyes checked.!! Shocked
Thank you lou and Kerry for everything.
In Light, love, blessings, and deep respect.
-M
Back to top Go down
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 6:42 pm

Bless you...keep them safe and sacred M, they will work for you with the highest of love and light when the intentions are right and the cards are protected Wink

Love, Light and Red balloons, Kerry
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Thank you Kerry, and you bet I treat them like my close family-weird thing is my newest Tarot deck has gone mia-I had them yesterday all done up and wrapped in a silk purple cloth, and they disappeared-I know they'll turn up-I think my Angel Cards were feeling left out but my intention was to work with them also yesterday-I guess I should have said that out loud-anyway Im talking with lou now about a HUGE hooded figure I had visit me last summer-a bit of a long story and Im not sure how late it is where you are its like 12:11am or 1:00am where lou is she is interested and asked for details, she also said you might have more info-but you may be tired and ready to sleep so I can tell you about it when your ready IF you want me to but please dont feel obligated.
Your so sweet-I'm so glad the angels and spirits of light sent me to this site.
In much love,light,blessing and "red balloons-I lovethat"!!
-M
Back to top Go down
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Hey M, lovely to see you here again Very Happy It is 02:16 here right now so I am heading off 2 bed shortly (was up until 4am last night so ought 2 get some sleep) but I am keen to hear of your visitor. I have just seen your post about him on another thread so will earmark it for the morning and come back to it feeling slightly more with it.

Blessings of love, light and friendship...Kerry x
Back to top Go down
-Melissa

-Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:39 pm

NO worries Kerrry, Get some sleep-I totally understand- and its not anything that cant wait.
Sweet Dreams! Get some rest.
In light love,blessings, and gratitude.
-M. big hug!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.   Loved the Hanged Man interpretation. Empty

Back to top Go down

Loved the Hanged Man interpretation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lovenlight :: Welcome :: Pop by & Say Hi-
Jump to: