Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Its Saturday yay 12th July 08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Its Saturday yay 12th July 08 Empty
PostSubject: Its Saturday yay 12th July 08   Its Saturday yay 12th July 08 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:37 am

Just popping in quickly xx
Lmao jane and Lou....i may well be pooping after andy being at an indian wedding last night and again tonight, he is being caretaker at the scholl to help out as they hire the hall and he brought bucket loads of indian food home Very Happy .

There is no time for time out Jane lmao, only got till friday to be all ready grrr so wanted to have ago at my jewllery making again.
Lovely and sunny here today kids out andy at work and i shouold be getting myself in to gear so i will catch you all later, tell trisha good luck with clearing davids bedroom lmao xxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Its Saturday yay 12th July 08   Its Saturday yay 12th July 08 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 am

Afternoon ...well we all slept passed noon today..think they eventually left Davids room at 2am....still not finished .huh and they supposedly cleared out toys before we moved up here a year ago .aye aye .........

oh well Tammy just think after Friday times all yours to do as you please.....hope the week goes quickly for you xx

another stormy day here .i want to hibernate bbbbbbbbbrrrrr....its like winter xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Its Saturday yay 12th July 08   Its Saturday yay 12th July 08 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 10:51 am

evening all.... am totally shattered...novelty of having baby in the house is more than definately wearing off... lol.. so hard to keep on top of the washing ironing and bathing feeding changing nappies...takes ages to get a baby prepared even to nip out for some supplies from tesco lmaoooooooooo im totally shattered.

hope you are all relaxing!!! timtam x (esp you! chicky x)

hope to be more involved here in a few days as the baby and michelle are going home on tuesday x (did you all feel that sigh of relief? lol)

blessings to you all x

lou x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Saturday yay 12th July 08   Its Saturday yay 12th July 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Its Saturday yay 12th July 08
Page 1 of 1