Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

re occuring dream .....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

re occuring dream ..... Empty
PostSubject: re occuring dream .....   re occuring dream ..... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:25 am

Hi all

I have a re occuring dream that i have been having for a few years, The dream involves Andy leaving me and the emotions are so strong i feel upset still for days and cant shift it, you may of heard me mention this before but this time i was telling Andy about it and joking with him saying i was wounded how could you run away with this lady mentioned in my dream (all in fun with him) and a feather passed my face twice past my left eye and landed on my cheek bone under my eye.

It was white and small but it was how it moved it went passed my left eye sort of going to my ear and back again passed my eye again and returned to sit on my cheek.

At the time i saw it but did not realise it was a feather until Andy told me what had landed, he also watched it pass me a few times.

Well i am now wondering weather this was a sign that im being silly and worrying about something that is not going to happen or is it the opposite a warning, really i know deep in my heart he loves me to bits but i also know that anything is possible and Andy may not even know that he is capable of it.

Lmao it all may be rubbish but you know how i wonder lma xxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: re occuring dream .....   re occuring dream ..... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 12:28 pm

Tammy I think you know the feather was for good so please put this silly idea away ........your dream to me sums up insecurities thats all xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163

PostSubject: Re: re occuring dream .....   re occuring dream ..... EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 3:07 pm

lol Jane ty hun i kno deep down there is nothing toworry about but you know me lol xxxx
Put to rest xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: re occuring dream .....   re occuring dream ..... Empty

Back to top Go down

re occuring dream .....
Page 1 of 1