Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Monday 11th August 08

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antam
Admin
antam

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Monday 11th August 08 Empty
PostSubject: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:57 am

Happy Monday to you all xx
Just popping in to say hi and i probably wont be on much at the mo, im struggling to do thid, i feel very ick and also jippy tummy and dizzy so gonna rest alot today as this is day 2 of feeling like this xx

Hope everyone is well and not feeling ruff, lov to you all xxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:44 am

Tammy there are lots of bugs about ,take it easy xx

Tricia took David`s to dentist ,he had to get a tooth out and he jumped off the chair into her arms so she had to hold him down ....he got a game for his ps2 so he`s happy again lol ........Bruce is on a course and I`m just being lazy lol

have a good day xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:40 am

Hi all,
Thought you would like to see who you are talking to lol.

Today's card

I think this one needs a bit of work so ill just leave it for us to ponder.

Be like the Angels: share on the earth and live in God

Any thoughts???? Its definately about sharing and doing God's will but i think we could take even more from it.

It would be hard to be like the Angels all the time but at least if we try we could do a lot of good while we are here.

Angel Blessings
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:54 am

To me this is saying to help and guide others like Angels do and give help when called upon
to your friends and familiy, of course we could never be as compassionate as the Angels that we aspire to be like but we can try xx

What a lovely kind and gentle face you have, very pulling if you know what i mean lmao, put it this way if i went to reading event i would be drawn to you instantly x

Its lovely to see what you look likex
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:23 pm

Aw thank you Tammy thats really sweet of you.

Its strange what you said about the angels cause i was thinking along the same lines as i logged on today.

What i do is ask the angels to go to anyone i know that needs help I had a reading done a few months ago and the gentleman picked this up and told me that the angels go to everyone i ask them to. I was surprised and pleased. When i pray for healing for someone i ask the angels more and more. I seem to be very drawn to them.

By the way when i first saw your picture i sensed that you were very spiritual.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:04 pm

Aww bless, i am very spiritual but no good at it lmao.

I wasnt exactly sure what the card meant it was just how it felt to me.
Thats great that you had confirmation that the Angels heard you and went to those that you had asked for help xxx
Back to top Go down
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:30 pm

Being spiritual is just that, it is living from your true self, your spiritual self.
You cant be bad at it. You just are, if you get my meaning.

If you were no good at it you would not be doing what you do here.
Everyone is spiritual, some less than others because they deny it. You are not denying it, you are living it, you are spirit.

You are not a human living a spiritual existance, you are a spirit living a human existance.

We come here to experience humanity, to learn and to develop spiritually. We are all spirits.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:01 am

Chris I`ve seen you on bebo of course but just to reiterate what Tammy said about being drawn to someone .I`m like that too if I don`t get good vibes from a pic or face then i usually give them a miss ,which is hard as its not being reiki then .............

llove what you said to Tammy about spirit .....TAMMY TAKE HEED ,ITS TRUE XX
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 11:14 am

If my head gets any bigger i wont fit through the door lol.
Thanks for the vote of confidence guys Very Happy Very Happy . Same goes for me. The vibes have to be right and i get good vibes from all of you. Means you are genuine people. Cool Cool Bless you.
Back to top Go down
antam
Admin
antam

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm

Thanks chris that makes so much sense, i suppose what i am is in that category of some are less than others, i dont have a strong gift to help others that i would really like .
Lol better get bigger doors....awww thanks for that im glad you see us as genuine it is nice to know xx

The vibes are the thing that get us through..Jane im so with you there i have those vibes that make me decide very quickly if someone is right or not....so glad you all give me those lovely vibes xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11th August 08   Monday 11th August 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 11th August 08
Page 1 of 1