Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thursday 11th September

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
luna~pixie

luna~pixie

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Thursday 11th September Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 11th September   Thursday 11th September EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:19 am

Thursday 11th September 739175ypa6vwmrgs

Good morning all.

A sad anniversary today, i know its 7 years on now, but somehow, you always remember what you were doing on that particular day, like it was yesterday. So my prayers go out to those who are still suffering today xx

I am slowly getting caught up with things now lol, still packing to, nearly run out of things to pack now, hubby has told me to slow down, he doesnt want to live in a empty house Laughing I still have a bad case of the runs, it just wont go. I am living on toast Shocked

And................guess what................i am applying for a job Shocked Shocked Its in the school reception/office doing admin, its perfect for me, fingers crossed i get it. I havent worked for 13 years hehe, scary stuff.

I hope everyone has a good day, sending love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
albajane

albajane

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-07-09

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11th September   Thursday 11th September EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:19 pm

Yes it is a sad day,so many lives gone and families suffering their loss.....they are in my thoughts and blessings xx

Dawn you better slow down or you won`t ejoy your house when you move ...congratulations on the job ..woooooooohoooooooooo

Well its very windy here,went out to the caravan to do some crafty stuff and the noise of the wind in the trees was quite scary ....

Thursday 11th September Hurric10

not up to much otherwise-finished listening to The Eleventh Insight while waiting on David coming out of his martial arts class..it was very good and it amazes me how a lot of the insights are really happening and have done for years .enjoyed it imensely ...

oh well early night for me ..sleep well

Jane xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/craftyjane
xxchrisxx

xxchrisxx

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11th September   Thursday 11th September EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:10 am

Dawn the memory of that day will stay with us all.

My cousin and her husband were working at the Pentagon and thank god neither of them were hurt.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to all those who are grieving.

xxxxx

Thursday 11th September 4841180825a5887312093l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 11th September   Thursday 11th September Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 11th September
Page 1 of 1