Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url Empty
PostSubject: Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url   Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 1:55 am

helloooo everyone... i just wondered what your views and experiences are of spiritual churches.... good or bad..

i am a spiritual church virgin but have found myself one in my area and hope to go this sunday.

i look forward to reading your responses to this post x

Hi Lou

I find that spirtual churches are a great way to find spiritualism, although my mum has always been into all sorts lol i think my early and young experiences of spiritualism was deffo enhanced by going to spititual church every week.

I met like minded people not to mention Tony Stockwell and also those who just went every week for a chance of contact with thier loved ones.

They are treated with the same respect as a church but can be in any variety of building, i have laughed, cried and felt uplifted by many different experiences from attending.

I do feel they are a good thing and helps to make contact with other people and ideas.
Of course there are always the ones that are not run so well and you will feel if it is not right for you but dont just think it is the practice as you may find its the people in some cases, search for another and try again xxx.

Some hold circles you will be invited to join if they would like you to and this can give great development and teaching.

I totally agree with the spiritual churches and i think they do good work and open up people to the concept of life after death to those who are unsure or dont now where to go next and are lost.
If you find a good one you could have a busy time ahead and new insight and friends also.

I dont go so much now because i dont feel the need but i do go on christmas eve at clacton with my mum if im up there around that time and sometimes i will go with a friend who would like to experience it for the first time as so many people are afraid to go the first time.

I hope you enjoy your evening there and find a connection...who knows where it could end for you hun xx

P.s soz if waffled lol xx

bless you hun for your positive reply..i am sooooo looking forward to it

thanks again tammy...i will be sure to record my feelings on the night here when i have been! lol xx

much love and thanks xx
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com
lou
Admin
lou

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url   Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:27 am

I have now taken the plunge and went along to our local spiritualist church... i didnt go alone but went along with a friend who also hadnt been before... just for the support factor..

i have to say i absolutely felt welcomed and at home..and loved it..

the warmth and friendliness shown to me and my friend was like something i hadnt experienced before ( and i had been brought up in churches of a different kind)

There was a guest speaker from a church quite a way from here which was interesting and also a good few were getting messages from spirit... i wasnt one of those but nevertheless enjoyed being there..

I have been a few times since.. and still enjoy it.. i wouldnt say i am a regular but i go when lifes circumstances permit.

lou x
Back to top Go down

Spiritualist Churches discussion ~ moved from old url
Page 1 of 1