Lovenlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerry
Manager
Kerry

Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url Empty
PostSubject: Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url   Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:13 am

KERRY

Has anyone knowledge of their previous lives? Has anyone been successfully...or unsuccessfully...regressed?

Please add your thoughts & experience x

For my own part I have what I have always believed to be knowledge of a couple of previous lives. Since I was a toddler I knew of things in history that children just don't know about. I have always had this gut instinct that my feelings, knowledge, reoccuring dreams were past experience. I would not be fazed from this even at 5yrs old, lol.

I am desperate to go under regression but must find someone I trust & who has a good record first! I feel I need to get closure for some stuff.

LOU

the thought of it petrifies me and intrigues me all at the same time.

i have never wanted to have it done but i am so envious of those who have done so.

ANTAM

I am a big fan of regression and also have never had it done myself, strangly every time i have had the chance i have been told, "You know you have been here before, you know you dont need to have this done and ask for your self "

Well they either have an insight i dont know about or they couldnt be bothered to do me lol
Well they lost a lot of money talking me out of it so i believe really that they knew something i didnt, still have no clue though ive asked loads of times and have no answer.

i did go out in the lorry with my dad once, we went miles away and i still dont know where only that we drove for hours, i must of been 10 ish and i suddenly reconised the surroundings and told my dad "i remember the pub is just up here somewhere, its red or called the red something, i cant remember today what way round it was but i was right and my dad said to me i have never been here myself so you havent

I also have an efinity with old things and buuildings, if im down andy takes me to a collectors fayre, antique place or bootsale, i am on cloud nine as soon as i arrive and i change in personality too lol.

I deffo feel i have been here before and would love the chance to have regression done xxx

ALBAJANE

Something I`d like to do too......recently moved and the new house seems strangly familiar ........and I have always been drawn to the way of life of the Native American Indians too .....another place I see myself being attached to is St.Kilda and can see a woman in long skirt and working hard ......now that would be a surprise lol

ANTAM

hi albajane x

Wow that sounds realy interesting, you feeling your home is so familiar.

Have you tried to look into your past life hun?

Anyway its great to see your post and you seem realy into regression and seem to feel a lot of connections with places and people.

I believe that regression may bring some ugly things up but also open new doorways into the real reason we are here and what we are here to learn, personally i cant wait to have it donr, i have tried a few times but strangely been told i know that i have been here before and can find the answers myself, very strange, no one wants to do me lol and its so expensive you would think they would be biting my hand off.
If you ever find a good one let me know, i so want it done like yesterday.

Do you think if you were regressed you could accept what ever you have been/done in your past?

xxx Tammy

LOU

i think you would have to be *open* enough to have it done...have faith and believe too...just my thoughts..but if i did do it, it would have to be on those grounds mentioned and i would instinctly believe and accept? would like to think so anywaysx

ANTAM

I so agree that you have to be open enough and trust, i think i would have to accept, if im trusting enough to go through with it i have to be trusting enough to accept.

I do worry i have been bad in some way and worry how that would affect me but still there is the burning curiosity and need to know why im here and i think in some way regression holds some answers to what we are here to learn possibly.

Great point of view by the way lou.

I was wondering.... how would you all feel if your partner had regression and you found out that they were a completley different person in there former lives?
By this i mean what if they were an adulterer or a cruel person to others eg violent ect... do you thhink it could change your feelings towards them,maybe fear them in a way or would you accept this is a new life and they know not what they did, a new slate?

KERRY

In my eyes- it's a clean slate. Imho, we choose our life-plan from life to life to experience the whole 'human' scope of emotions, capabilities and lessons to be learnt. In order to do this we have to be bad as we are good through our lives- like yin and yang, the sun and moon, male and female- if we were eternally good we wouldn't be able to learn the other side, So I would be ok because I am sure we have all been something we are not now, in a previous life Smile Hope this helps hun xx

ANTAM

Thats a very cool answer and makes a lot of sense and if im honest i had not looked at it in that way before now, given me more to think about xx
Back to top Go down
https://lovenlight.aforumfree.com
-Melissa

-Melissa

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url Empty
PostSubject: Michael NewtonPh.D. past life regression check it out.   Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Michael Newton Ph.D.-I've read both Journey of Souls and Destiny of Souls-AWESOME! at first I was like "what -Noway but the more I read the more it made sense, to be completely honest I would (if your going to purchase his books) get his last one-he gives an over view of the first book Journey of Souls and I found Destiny of Souls really answered my questions and it all made sooo much sense.But you may have to get through the first half of Journey of Souls to fully get Destiny of Souls. If you do just go with it for a while-it will come to a point where it does make sense. We have here in Portland Maine USA a woman who practiced under Michael Newton, Ph.D. and she does past life regressions. I havent gone or called to see what it cost-maybe I will see what it cost just to know.You can probably google him-but if you want answers he's the man. much love and light. -M. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://Oceanchild@live.com

Past Life Regression ~ moved from old url
Page 1 of 1